After struggling to root my recently bought Verizon Note 4, I’ve finally been able to root and unlock the bootloader after about 10 tries. It is pretty easy to do once you know how to do it but it took me about a week to get this working correctly, mostly due to the fact that temp root was hard to do with KingRoot and KingORoot.
- S7 Edge Port ROM w/ Note 5 UX for Galaxy Note 4! [Always On Screen]
- How to Root & Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy Note 4!
- How to Convert Sprint/Verizon Galaxy Note 4 into Galaxy S7 Edge!
- How to Convert Galaxy Note 4 into Galaxy S7 Edge!
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Root on T-Mobile/Canadian Note 5 and SM-N910F!