For those of you who want to root your Galaxy Note 4 or Note Edge on Android 5.1.1, you will need to flash a custom kernel on top of regular root method, otherwise you may end up in a bootloop. This is because Samsung has updated Android 5.1.1 with root block and the only way to get around it is to install custom kernel before installing SuperSU.
- S7 Edge Port ROM w/ Note 5 UX for Galaxy Note 4! [Always On Screen]
- How to Root & Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy Note 4!
- How to Convert Sprint/Verizon Galaxy Note 4 into Galaxy S7 Edge!
- How to Convert Galaxy Note 4 into Galaxy S7 Edge!
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Root on T-Mobile/Canadian Note 5 and SM-N910F!